Treasures of Tanzanian Safari
Tanzania is the land of safaris
About this tour
Explore Tanzania’s spectacular landscapes and wildlife treasures on this exceptional safari adventure which lends itself perfectly to Great Migration experiences.
Witness the legendary elephant herds, tree-climbing lions and prolific birdlife of the richly diverse Lake Manyara National Park, set against a backdrop of dramatic lake and Rift Valley splendor.
Experience a landscape like no other – from the high-lying rim of the Ngorongoro Crater, look down onto this vast, natural amphitheater, a year-round wildlife haven.
Lose your heart among the boundless plains of the Serengeti, one of Africa’s most iconic safari destinations, where horizons know no end and endless chapters of the Great Migration play out.
- Meet and Greet service at Kilimanjaro Airport
- Accommodation inclusions as per individual properties
- Dinner at The Bistro or The Grill Room while staying at Arusha Coffee Lodge
- All scheduled road transfers:
- Kilimanjaro Airport / Arusha Coffee Lodge
- Arusha Coffee Lodge / Arusha Airport
- Manyara Airstrip / andBeyond Lake Manyara Tree Lodge
- andBeyond Lake Manyara Tree Lodge / Manyara Airstrip
- Manyara Airstrip / andBeyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
- andBeyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge / Manyara Airstrip
- All scheduled air transfers:
- Arusha Airport / Manyara Airstrip
- Manyara Airstrip / Serengeti Airstrip
- Serengeti Airstrip / Kilimanjaro Airport
- Tanzania National park fees / crater / concession & conservancy fees
- Tanzania Tourism Development Levy
- Explore more of Lake Manayra: One complimentary Night Game Drive and a Scenic bicycle ride exploring Lake Manyara
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration Fee
A preview of the trip
Arrival in Kilimanjaro - Day 1
Day 2-3: Lake Manyara National Park
You will be transferred by car to Arusha Airport for your scheduled flight to the Manyara Airstrip. On arrival, you will be met by a representative from &BEYOND Lake Manyara Tree Lodge who will take you on a game drive to the lodge
Take the opportunity to relax after your long flight and enjoy the splendid lodge, the sparkling swimming pool and even treat yourself to a Healing Earth Wellness Treatment in your room or in the massage sala nestled in the towering shady trees.
Take an evening drive, and after sundowners at the lake
Go on an exciting game drive, the park is famous for its unusual tree-climbing lions and the elephant herds it protects.
Spoil yourself by either waking up early for the sunrise or taking time to see the golden peach hue over a colourful sundowner cocktail at the lakeshore
Take a cycle or walk in the local community and experience a bit of local life
Day 4-5: Ngorongoro Crater
Take a scenic drive to the Manyara airstrip on the escarpment. On arrival, you will be met by a representative from &BEYOND Ngorongoro Crater Lodge who will drive you to your next lodge.
The Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area, is home to more than 30 000 protected animals. It is an area of spectacular beauty and excellent game viewing, a truly unique safari destination in Africa. The Ngorongoro Crater, once a gigantic volcano, is the largest intact caldera in the world. Today, long since having collapsed and eroded, it is an extensive highland area with the famous 600 metre deep Ngorongoro Crater as its focal point
Wake up early to the views of the Crater, and after breakfast head off for a full day game drive on the Crater floor, abundant with wildlife -view Black rhino that are protected within its rim, giant tusked elephants, big-maned lions stalking the grasslands, and bright pink flamingos crowding the soda lakes
Take a stroll on the rim of the Crater with your guide and relish sundowners with a sensational view
In the evening, appreciate sublime wine at the Winestore, where a special tasting can be arranged
Day 9: Day of departure
Enjoy an early morning game drive and a tantalising breakfast before being driven back to the airstrip, where we wave a fond farewell as you board your scheduled flight to Kilimanjaro International Airport for your flight onward.
Let’s brainstorm ideas and I’ll do the hard work
Let me know what you want
Or contact me right away
Tel: +27 (0)72 263 5585