Book 6 nights at Tswalu Kalahari and only pay for 5 nights
Rich and diverse in both habitat and fauna and flora, Tswalu is a vast destination with many activities on offer that differentiate it from other safari properties. The Best of Tswalu is an immersive six-night itinerary that includes three nights at the Motse camp (first night free) followed by three nights at Loapi.
THE BEST OF TSWALU PROMOTION – STAY 6 PAY 5
- Book 6 nights at Tswalu Kalahari and only pay for 5 nights
- Get 2 nights in a Luxury 5* Boutique Hotel in either Cape Town or Johannesburg
- Valid for new reservations only up to 15 December 2024
- 6 nights luxury full-board accommodation:
- – 3 nights at the Motse Camp (first night free)
- – 3 nights at Loapi Tented Camp
- Return flights to Tswalu from Johannesburg or Cape Town with Fireblade Aviation
- 2 nights in Luxury 5* Boutique Hotel in either Cape Town or Johannesburg
- All meals and snacks, including private dining experiences
- One complimentary dinner at Restaurant Klein JAN (children over the age of 12 are welcome, at the parents’ discretion)
- All beverages, including full selection from an award-winning wine list
- Private vehicle, guide and tracker
- Habituated meerkat experience, horse riding and bird watching
- Walking safaris and nature walks, including traditional plant-use interpretation
- Interpretative excursion to some of the oldest San rock engravings in Africa
- Introduction to the Tswalu Foundation’s research projects of interest
- Involvement in current conservation projects on the reserve
- Visit to our community health care centre and pre-school
- Wireless internet access and national telephone calls
- Tswalu Junior Ranger programme for children, and child-minding services
More about Tswalu
Tswalu is the largest private game reserve in South Africa and is home to over 80 species of mammals. The Kalahari Desert is an entirely distinctive ecosystem which means that you’ll see unique and diverse wildlife here. It is a place where one heads to see those unusual creatures, the ones often missed in other parts of Africa.
The reserve offers amazing potential for enjoying the incredible desert-adapted black rhino, black-maned lions, cheetah, meerkats, aardvark and not to mention, pangolin. Even the humble antelope is celebrated here…you might see gemsbok, springbok, eland, red hartebeest, roan, tsessebe and sable. Tswalu is thus both an excellent destination for the more experienced safari enthusiast as well as the maiden African traveller.
Because of its novel landscape, wildlife and safari experience, Tswalu combines brilliantly and easily with the other traditional game reserves, such as Kruger National Park.
A firm feature of the reserve is that of flexibility. Each booking receives their own open-sided, canopied safari vehicle, guide and tracker, resulting in the luxury of privacy. Your private, dedicated team gives you the freedom to choose how you would like to spend your day – on a night drive, on foot meerkats, horse back riding or taking a picnic into the bush for the day – the choice is yours! Tswalu, being within a malaria-free area, also means no worries for guests and ensures it’s especially family-friendly. The reserve welcomes children and actively encourages them to participate fully in the safari experience. With a variety of superlative dining experiences, including: sundowners on lantern-lit dunes, boma dining and even a Michelin star chef-led restaurant, Klein Jan, on the reserve too; one’s appetite, in all aspects, is sure to be more than satisfied at Tswalu Kalahari.
Opening of Laopi Tented Camp
Pioneering and nomadic in spirit, Loapi Tented Camp’s six individual safari homes are surrounded by open savannah grasslands and accommodate two or four guests for the ultimate private wilderness experience. The 4 one-bedroom homes and 2 two-bedroom homes, spanning over 300 square metres (about 3200 square feet) and over 400 square metres (about 4600 square feet) respectively, are for those desiring complete privacy on safari.
1 of the 6 Laopi tented homes
Sustainably designed and environmentally sensitive, each tented home is tucked into the contours of a valley between the Korannaberg mountains. The six homes are at least 50 metres (165 feet) apart to ensure privacy and solitude. Personal service is provided by a dedicated butler and all meals are prepared by a private chef in the interactive kitchen. As with all their camps, a private safari vehicle, guide and tracker is guaranteed.
- Deep, shaded decks feature day beds for relaxation, an environmentally friendly plunge pool and a fire pit for sundowners and early morning coffee.
- The bedrooms are cocoon-like sanctuaries under canvas, connecting guests to the sights and sounds of nature while providing exceptional comfort and insulation from the Kalahari’s extreme temperatures
Designed as contemporary glass and steel pavilions, the living and dining areas form the heart of each home together with the kitchen and fully stocked pantry and bar. Deep, shaded decks feature day beds for relaxation, an environmentally friendly plunge pool and a fire pit for sundowners and early morning coffee.
The bedrooms are cocoon-like sanctuaries under canvas, connecting guests to the sights and sounds of nature while providing exceptional comfort and insulation from the Kalahari’s extreme temperatures.
AT A GLANCE
- 6 individual tented safari homes designed for exclusive use, each operating as a mini camp
- No communal or shared guest areas or services
- One-bedroom homes span 303 square metres (3260 square feet)
- Two-bedroom homes span 433 square metres (4660 square feet)
- Dedicated Homathi (on-site butler), plus private safari vehicle, guide and tracker
- Fully equipped interactive kitchen with private chef
- Full bar, including a collection of South African wines
- Private study with wifi
- Spacious tented bedroom suite with indoor and outdoor showers (no bath tub)
- Plenty of shaded outdoor space for dining, and daybeds for relaxing and game viewing
- Plunge pool and fire pit
- In-room spa treatments
Kindly contact me for more information regarding this amazing special. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone/what’s app on +31 6 2250 2775 or +27 72 263 5585. Looking forward to hearing from you!