Special from US$ 11 775 per person sharing
Fly Me Around East Africa
- 10 nights Tanzanian safari & private tropical island luxury
- 7 nights safari on fully inclusive basis
- 3 nights at a private island off the coast of Zanzibar - all inclusive
- during safari all inter-camp air transfers are included plus road transfers
- return flights to private island included
The best of Tanzania
Experience the best of Tanzania during these 10 days of wonders. Join us on an adventure containing superb and warm hospitality on the most stunning locations.
Part of this journey will be spent at the Ngorongoro Crater. This nearly 3 million years old crater has become a home to one of the most beautiful wildlife havens on earth. Expect the endangered black rhino, flamingos gathering together in various lakes with leopard to be found in the spectacular Lerai Forest! You will spend two nights in this crater. A couple of days later you will go on a brief flight to touch down in the Serengeti, meaning endless plains. The Serengeti is one of the most celebrated wilderness areas in the world and will last in your memory forever. This park is home to the annual Great Migration when an estimated 3 million antelope – mostly wildebeest – migrate to Kenya’s Masai Mara Game Reserve.
Your last 4 days you will spend on a tropical island in the Indian Ocean. An exclusive island retreat will be the cherry on top for an unforgettable holiday experience.