Special - from R 68 000 per person sharing
Cape Town, Safari & Beach
- 18 nights of complete relaxation
- 4 nights in 5 star design boutique hotel close to Table Mountain
- 4 nights in 5 star small hotel in the heart of the Winelands
- 2 nights in boutique hotel near Durban
- 4 nights on safari in a private game reserve - all inclusive
- 4 nights on a unspoilt endless beach - all meals included
- Option of viewing turtles!
- 50% off safari for bride when on honeymoon
Sipping champagne from your private pool overlooking a waterhole, we have it all covered.
South Africa is an extremely diversified country with beauty everywhere. We have created a package that will show you very different areas in the country. Starting off in Cape Town.
Cape Town has it all, nature, shopping, world class restaurants, amazing beaches, culture, galleries and the creativity is everywhere in the streets. Explore this city and you will be planning your next trip again! The nearby located Winelands is a world apart, not more than an hour drive and you are among vineyards, Cape Dutch or modern wineries. This mountaineous region is breathtaking in each season and one doesn’t have to love wine to appreciate it! After this you will fly to the other side of the country and there we found a small private game lodge with 6 rooms only. The rooms are overlooking a waterhole and come with a very generous sized pool. Romantic and ready to see the Big 5! At the end you will traveling to a 27 miles beach with scarcely scattered luxury cottages built on the coast overlooking the Indian Ocean. Endless walks on the white sandy beaches, conquer the waves, sunbathe, snorkel, dive, turtle tracking (season depending).